2. She will perform ceremonies for couples from different faiths and traditions.
3. Membership in a church is not required in order to be married by Rev. Angelle.
4. Rev. Angelle willing to officiate weddings just about anywhere — in gazebos, parks, private homes, chapels, country clubs, lodges and resorts, the beach, etc.
5. Rev. Angelle will not stigmatize couples who have been co-habiting prior to marriage, or parties who have been married previously.
6. Rev. Angelle will perform Services of Union, such as same sex ceremonies and non-registered Affirmations of Love.
7. Rev. Angelle does not limit the service she offers each couple, nor does she charge "per piece" of service, like other ministers might. Each couple gets the same attention and the same service regardless of the size of their donation.
8. Donations are negotiable.